Initial Public Offerings
Our IPO team excel at introducing exciting and dynamic businesses to the public markets
- Preparation, readiness assessment, forecasting and corporate governance advice
- Positioning and equity story development
- Targeted investor marketing to ensure the story reaches the right audience and achieves a high quality shareholder register for optimal aftermarket performance
- Consistently ranked as one of the top 3 Advisers on AIM by number of clients
- Broad and deep experience at listing companies on the Main Market and on AIM
- 38 IPOs completed since 2013
- Over £1.1 billion raised for our clients in 2020
- Appointed to 37 Brokerships in 2020 – more than any other Broker in the UK Small and Mid-Cap Market
- The Artisanal Spirits Company plc: Singer Capital Markets acted as Nominated Adviser, Sole Broker and Sole Bookrunner to The Artisanal Spirits Company on its £78 million IPO raising £26 million (June 2021). Read more >>>
- Trellus Health plc: Singer Capital Markets acted as Nominated Adviser and Sole Bookrunner to Trellus Health on its IPO raising £28.5 million (May 2021). Read more >>>
- Downing Renewables & Infrastructure Trust plc: Singer Capital Markets acted as Nominated Adviser and Sole Bookrunner to Downing Renewables & Infrastructure Trust on its IPO raising £122.5 million (December 2020). Read more >>>
essensys plc (AIM:ESYS), the leading provider of mission-critical SaaS platforms and on-demand cloud services to the high-growth flexible workspace industry, announced on 29th May 2019 that Singer Capital Markets had successfully placed 18,543,046 new and existing Ordinary Shares in the Company at a price of £1.51 per Ordinary Share, giving the Company a market cap of £72.6 million upon admission to trading on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange.
In conjunction with Admission, the Company has successfully raised gross proceeds of £28 million through an oversubscribed placing.
Singer Capital Markets acted as sole Placing Agent, and has been retained as the Company’s Nominated Adviser and Broker.
Singer Capital Markets supported essensys in raising an additional £7 million in April 2020.
Tom Salvesen – Head of Corporate Broking & ECM
email@example.com | +44 (0)20 7496 3054