We at Singer Capital Markets are very proud of our Research output and we’ve listed below some of our achievements. We are grateful for the ongoing support of our institutional clients in internal and external surveys and would be glad of your vote in this year’s Extel survey.
- 12 key sectors covered in depth, via 17 analysts with an average of 19 years City experience
- Over 60 detailed initiations in the past two years, with numerous other in-depth company notes
- Over 200 companies formally researched annually and many more via non-rated, one-off pieces and screening work – over 250 companies separately commented on in total during 2017
- Top down research includes our annual Best Ideas themes and stock picks document, our Trend spotting pieces and our innovative Quant screens. Our Best Ideas have a great performance track record
- Major sector pieces over the last year on Life Sciences, MarTech, The Nuclear Industry and Northern Lights with numerous shorter comments on the housing market, financial services sector, accountancy themes and many more
- Differentiated research-led events like our listed Law Conference, 3D printing and Advanced Manufacturing Conference, Novelty Life Sciences Dinner and Speed-dating
To vote, visit https://app.extelsurveys.com/quickvote